My Favourite Songs

Powered by eSnips.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Back to the Blog...

My last posting was almost a year ago. I was quite busy last year with building up my first home made building in the world, which means also in Canada. This is something that I will never do or will not be able to do in Indonesia. It was a interesting project and took me almost the whole summer and early fall last year.

Early this year, I was busy with my online game... ha...ha...ha.... The on-line game is actually quite addicting. The one I was playing involve a war with other player. The only thing bad about this online game is that you can boost up your ability by using money. So that take care of most of the fun, because if you want to spend money, then you can be a champion on this game. No trick and no challenge, just plain spending to get to the top. I, on the other hand do not like to pay (you can call me cheap player), but my logic is if you are playing a game and you spend money to get to your position, then anybody can do it. There is no challenge in the game.

Also another good thing about the winter this year is that we don't have that many snow in Canada. So far my driveway does give me too much work. Until today, I have done only 2 session of shoveling and I did it only because I don't feel good to have snow and no shovelling. Today is my second shovelling day. We have about 3 cms of snow which has come down since last night. I could have just leave it alone....

No comments: